“Hit or Miss Food, Multiple Stomach Issues”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #6 of 121 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
“Hit or Miss Food, Multiple Stomach Issues”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is usually packed with hungry families, and hungry couples - which I find strange because the food quality is often lacking.

Additionally, I have eaten here twice and have gotten very very sick. My husband also has a tough tummy and a great immune system and got sick after eating pork here.

There are certainly issues of cleanliness here. This restaurant wouldn't last if Iowa City and Coralville had more diverse food choices. But I get it, it's quick and a decent price which will keep this awful store afloat until something better comes along. P.S. the Cedar Rapids OG isn't any better...

Visited March 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Tasty lunch”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I needed a good lunch while trans-versing Iowa. On a cold winter day, this was a great choice.
Service was excellent and a great lunch menu. I had the lasagna with grilled chicken, very good.
Fueled with tasted coffee as well. Glad I stopped in for lunch.

• Visited January 2013
Iowa City, Iowa
“Always Good!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very good food, reasonably priced and the wait staff is generally first rate. Our entrees came with limitless soup and breadsticks, we ech had the chicken soup with little dumplings in it, very good. Our waiter was Chris P. a very likable and engaging young man.

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Good Italian Chain Meal”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was staying at the Holiday Inn next door, so I walked over for a meal. The staff was polite and very fast service. I went for a new dish, stuffed chicken parm with roasted squash.
The squash was a winner, the chicken had fresh herbs, a nice touch. But the biggest winner was the Malbec wine. Listed as new on the menu; I was pleasantly surprised. Olive Garden is the safe standard on the road. This was a good stop.

• Visited December 2012
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
“Great for a Chain”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

food way above average, great prices, service and location. The Coralville branch is particularly good.

1 Thank Richard C