“Excellent Staff!!!”

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Coralville
Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent Staff!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I went to check in and the manager helped me, unfortunately my reservation did not go through when I booked online. He was very helpful and courteous. I am a platinum member with Marriott for a reason, and this hotel demonstrated why I keep choosing Marriott's. I booked a room for my daughters for the weekend of Iowa Anemia this hotel was great and the staff continually helped with fun places to go to for food and drinks.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Eric J
Brian B, Manager at Residence Inn Coralville, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Good evening,
First of all, thank you so much for being a Platinum Elite member! We really appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott Brand. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and I'm so glad that we were able to accommodate your family for the event in town. Please remember us the next time you visit the Coralville area, we would love to have you stay with us again!
Coralville Residence Inn by Marriott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed for a week here. The rooms were very new and clean. The breakfast exceeded our expectations. The manager came by every morning and asked us how everything was, it added a nice personal touch to their service. Laundry facilities were exceptional. Would definitely stay here again given the opportunity.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marcus F
Good evening,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your kind words on Trip Advisor! It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We are pleased that our facility was able to accommodate your needs during your stay. We really hope to see you again the next time you are in town!
Thank you so much for staying with us!
Youngstown, Ohio
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Enjoyed our stay at the Residence Inn Coralville. Only stayed for one night, but had a great experience. Hotel is newer so the rooms are updated with a nice feel to them. Loved that the bathroom was not inside the bedroom area! This was great when you have multiple people staying in one room. Others can use the bathroom without disturbing those in the bedroom. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Utilized both the pool and fitness room. Pool was great, fitness room was nice, but HOT. Breakfast was what you would expect, basic but good. Really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank dstratos
Good evening,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is great that you were able to take advantage of a lot of things our property has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.
Thank you so much for your business, and we really hope to see you again the next time you are in the Coralville area!
Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed at the hotel on two separate occasions on our travels across Iowa over the past week. The hotel is well maintained and the rooms are comfortable and updated. The breakfast is great to have included and they even have food/drinks in the evening as well. The staff was very responsive and helpful. The only negative was that the train is located close to the hotel and did wake me up in the middle of the night with the horn blowing. Other than that, I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jody G
Brian B, Manager at Residence Inn Coralville, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel to stay with when you traveled through Coralville! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and can't wait to see you back the next time you are in the area. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Carroll
Reviewed July 9, 2014

One of the most relaxing hotel experiences. If I'm ever in the area again I will not hesitate to book a room at this location. The rooms were very clean and accommodating to my needs. The staff was very professional and trained very well. Good job Brian!

• Stayed July 2014
Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are so glad that you had such a pleasant stay at our hotel. We really appreciate your business, and cannot wait until you are back in the area. Have a great weekend!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I think all of you would like to know that the two bed room corner suites are set up very nice. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. We had the entire family there for 37 nights starting in May ending a few days ago. They have very nice evening meals and a great breakfast. (Total Money Saver) They are pet friendly like mentioned in previous reviews. The entire staff was so great to everyone in my family. No matter what time it was they were always willing to complete any request by going above and beyond. Mike at the front desk was very helpful with any directions that my family or I asked for. the hotel is very close to the shopping mall and a very good steak house. If you inform the front desk staff that you are going to the Long Horn Steakhouse Mackenzie or anyone working will more than likely have a free app card that they can give you. The beds are great, and the rooms are spacious. I have to say that we were very happy we were on an upper floor and did not have to go anywhere to catch the City of Coralville Fireworks Show. I mentioned this to the assistant general manager Kathryn Jones and she said that next year we will they will have to charge a premium on that night for the show (in a joking way). They were all sad to see us finally get the chance to go home. The morning that we checked out we woke up to a goodbye card signed by all staff members (Management and hourly) thanking us for the opportunity to take care of us and welcoming us back anytime!

Overall a great stay, the best stay I have had at a Residence Inn. Customer Service Levels are over the top. I am sure that if something does happen to go wrong with a future stay of yours at this property the staff would do anything to make sure that you leave satisfied and correct the issue right away.

Room Tip: If you are going to be there long term ask for a 4th floor room. This is a hot spot on the weekends...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Karyn K
Brian B, Manager at Residence Inn Coralville, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Good morning!

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our hotel! It means a lot to us that you took the time to give us such great comments. It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us, and I really hope another opportunity comes for you to come back to the Coralville area. All of our staff really appreciates your kind words, and are so happy that we were able to give you a such a comfortable stay. Making our guests happy is what we are all about!
Thank you again for your review, and more importantly- thank you for staying with us!

Whitehouse, Ohio
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I were on a three days road trip and the middle of the afternoon my called the motel as we travel. The motel said they do have room and will take pet and it is a $100.00 for pet fee. My wife then we well cancel it, but the hotel person said let me check with the manager and came back they will do it for a $50.00 fee because we are just staying for one night. Glad that we did because the staff were wonderful and the room were outstanding with lots of room with a full kitchen and a table to eat on. We hope to stay here when we do our cross country trip in October.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Good morning!

First of all, thank you for choosing us to stay with while passing through the Coralville area. I am very happy that we were able to accommodate you so that you were able to stay! Our staff is very happy to hear your kind words; it is always nice to hear that their hard efforts are appreciated by our guests.
We are looking forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.