“On the Road”

Ranked #17 of 129 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Always like to stop at a Steak & Shake while on the road. This one had great service and the food was freash!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I can never get enough of Steak & Shake while traveling. None are located within 100 miles of where I live, so I make a point to stop at at least one when I can. Stopping at lunch on a Monday, the service was fast. The chili I had was soupy unlike other locations, but to me, didn't detract for the flavor at all.

If you want a sit down burger joint that doesn't cost you $10 a person with flavor and verity, this is your place.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Every time I go to Iowa City I have to eat here. Low prices, great burgers and breakfast. The shakes rule! Go between 2-4 PM for happy hour for even more savings.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Just a normal steak and shake. Good not great...unless you're starving for a good milkshake that is!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Food mediocre, service horrible, atmosphere iffy! I have been one other time with family and one other time on business. Every time I have regretted stopping and wasting my time. I willot be back!

1  Thank james c