“Another Quality Steak & Shake”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #15 of 124 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I can never get enough of Steak & Shake while traveling. None are located within 100 miles of where I live, so I make a point to stop at at least one when I can. Stopping at lunch on a Monday, the service was fast. The chili I had was soupy unlike other locations, but to me, didn't detract for the flavor at all.

If you want a sit down burger joint that doesn't cost you $10 a person with flavor and verity, this is your place.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Every time I go to Iowa City I have to eat here. Low prices, great burgers and breakfast. The shakes rule! Go between 2-4 PM for happy hour for even more savings.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Just a normal steak and shake. Good not great...unless you're starving for a good milkshake that is!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Food mediocre, service horrible, atmosphere iffy! I have been one other time with family and one other time on business. Every time I have regretted stopping and wasting my time. I willot be back!

1  Thank james c
Reviewed November 27, 2012

After the Hawks game, many fans poured in to this Steak and Shake making a sea of Black and Gold. The staff stayed efficient and pleasant. Burgers were great! They had several burger combo specials for $3.99-$4.99. I had the double cheese/fries. I also ordered the seasonal white-choc. shake - fantastic!