“Post Game Dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Their phone number is 319-248-1220
Description: Their phone number is 319-248-1220
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, friendly and speedy staff & they had me at pesto chicken Mac! Delish! The bar selection of beers, wine & local faves was large. My husband’s burger was to die for. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Very good service and large menu. Received order in timely manner. Staff very friendly and efficient. Dozens of beers available to sample!!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Nice dinner...pizza is fantastic, salads are freat too! Service is excellent...nice selection of beer and wine.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Our pizza was delicious and they delivered it right to our hotel room door! Delivery gal was friendly and courteous.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I realize that this is a chain restaurant but they only are found in specific locations so we were very happy to have one in our area last year. The pizza is simply amazing. I love that they offer personal sizes so that my husband and I can each get what we want without ordering a huge pizza to split in half. They have so many great sounding items on the menu, but we always went for pizza since that's what Chicago is known for. The service is good. You may have to wait a bit for food as they have so many pizza orders to typically fill, but the food is well worth the wait!

Date of visit: July 2017