“Yum!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Their phone number is 319-248-1220
Description: Their phone number is 319-248-1220
Reviewed May 1, 2018

I realize that this is a chain restaurant but they only are found in specific locations so we were very happy to have one in our area last year. The pizza is simply amazing. I love that they offer personal sizes so that my husband and I can each get what we want without ordering a huge pizza to split in half. They have so many great sounding items on the menu, but we always went for pizza since that's what Chicago is known for. The service is good. You may have to wait a bit for food as they have so many pizza orders to typically fill, but the food is well worth the wait!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed April 29, 2018

I visited Old Chicago twice in the last two weeks, both times as a part of a party of 4 adults and 2 children. Both times we ordered drinks, appetizers, and meals. Both times delivery of both drinks and meals were slow. Our sense was that it wasn't the server's fault. Instead, the kitchen was slow. On both occasions we observed other diners also getting their orders wrong. Restaurant staff was friendly and apologetic for the delays, but that doesn't make up for the slow service, especially when there are kids involved. We won't be visiting Old Chicago again anytime soon.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We had Cheese Curds as an appetizer. They were fantastic! Very soft and creamy with something of a beer batter breaking! My daughter had the Hangover Burger with fries. The burger was very good and full of flavor. Fries were steak fries, cooked perfectly! I had the Baked Cheese Manicotti. It was very flavorful and delicious. One of the top I've tried! Meals were around $10 a piece, so not bad at all, especially when the portion was large enough that we will both have another meal out of the leftovers! And we love the laid back atmosphere! We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018

Anytime we pick our son up from college we go to Old Chicago. We all love the pizza and my son and husband love the wings. Appetizers are great also and we've always had good service.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Old Chicago is the number one place me and my family go to for great pizza. I have been several times and really enjoy the staff and atmosphere. The food is great and usually a good price.

Date of visit: October 2017