Review of Old Chicago

Description: Their phone number is 319-248-1220
Description: Their phone number is 319-248-1220
Waco, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were here on a week night. Place packed. Service was OK. Food was great. We had stromboli and panini's ad never visited this chain before but will go back when I have the opportunity.

• Visited July 2014

Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Old Chicago shares the area where our hotel is and they delivered room service for free. The pizza was hot, delicious, and around $16. Can't be beat!

Visited July 2014
Colorado City, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Delivered right to my hotel room! The man didn't ask for a tip and I the food was still hot! Thanks so much old chicago! The chicken salad was excelent

Visited February 2014
Clinton, Iowa
“Oh my! Spaghetti Pie!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My co-workers talk about this particular Old Chicago all the time, so I decided to check it out and see what the fuss is all about. The first thing I noticed about the place is a very unpleasant odor when you walk in the door. Thankfully, the dining area that we were seated in did not smell. Our waitress was fantastic, other than she brought us our bill before asking if we wanted dessert (which we did) and she was super apologetic and had our dessert brought out to us and modified our bill accordingly. We will be back because the Oh my Spaghetti Pie was so delicious it is all I can think about.

• Visited November 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
“sam the waiter was the best! food was good/beer was cold!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

had a great first experience at old Chicago.. sam was our waiter and we had a great time..we gave him a very hard time, but had a lot of fun...*wish I had gotten to go to Hawaii like he did! we just have to live with being able to go to keywest! I did get to tell his coworkers how great he was before leaving hopefully he got a pat on the back at least....our friends have eaten there before and still enjoyed it.. we will stop again.... and hopefully get him for a waiter again..

We had pizza and our friends ordered mozz sticks with sauce and they were awesome...

• Visited September 2013