“Good Food & Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Ranked #31 of 119 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Saluda, North Carolina
“Good Food & Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

All in our party had a great meal. Two in our party were regulars and the waiter knew exactly how often to come a fill the coffee cups. Good food and Friendly staff.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tess1951

Eagle Grove
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

We love Applebee's and were pleased there was one close to us. The service and food were great, as always. We can always count on enjoying a meal there.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Ann N
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
“neighborhood grill?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

Where's the neighborhood? I'ts a plain,, mundane chain and is not locally owned. Money leaves the community and it's no adventure whatsoever.

Iowa City, Iowa
“Under 550 Calorie menu is worth it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

We normally don't choose to eat at Applebees but decided to give their 550 calorie menu a try.

My husband had the Signature Sirloin with Garlic Herb Shrimp. It came with some red potatoes and steamed vegetables. The food was very tasty, however, his meal cooled off rather quickly.

I ordered the Sizzling Asian Shrimp and Broccoli. I didn't want the cajun shrimp so I asked if my shrimp could be the Garlic Herb like my husband was getting - not a problem. My meal came out on a hot platter instead of a plate and it was sizzling. My food stayed hot the ENTIRE time it took me to finish my meal. The food was very flavorful and cooked to perfection.

The sirloin meal was really good as well. However, the next time, we'd ask for the sirloin meal to be put on a platter like the Asian shrimp was - this is what our waiter suggested.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Bountiful-IA
Iowa City
“Its Applebee's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2010

Despite what everyone thinks, Applebee's has a poor selection for vegetarians. Altering dishes is not recommended