This place is more for long-term residents. I didn't see *anybody* else bring luggage. One guy was napping on a couch just inside, a desk lady was processing ?medical paperwork for someone, other folks were being served a hotdog supper in a soup-kitchen-like fashion. The room was fine. The people working seemed very nice. It just was still uncomfortable to me. Also, it is non-smoking inside, but dozens of folks blocked the entrances smoking by every door. The parking lot had lots of workman trucks and local people cars, not the packed minivans of travellers. It just was NOT normal! But, if this is what you need at a juncture of life, I am sure they would welcome you. Bless them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-80 on the Coralville Strip, the Heartland Inn Coralville is the closest hotel to both the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and the VA Hospital. We are just minutes from Kinnick Stadium, Carver Hawkeye Arena and Coral Ridge Mall. This Coralville hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from both hospitals and great hospital rates. We also offer complimentary breakfast, evening snacks and wireless high speed internet. The Heartland Inn Coralville is a smoke free facility with a AAA 2 Diamond rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heartland Inn - Coralville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartland Inn - Coralville Hotel Coralville
- Heartland Inn - Coralville Iowa