$129
$65
$99
$72
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$89
$55
Mainstay Suites(Coralville)(Great Value!)
$87
All reviewsolive gardencoral ridge mallice skating rinkfree beer or wineiowa citypancake makertues thursnice breakfastwithin walking distancelocation is greatthe breakfast areathe room was nicevery nice stayfridge and microwavecomfortable bedsfree breakfastamana colonies
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The room was very spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The breakfast had lots of choices. It did need someone there to oversee it, however. The omelets would have been delicious if they had not been cold. The apple juice machine wasn't working correctly and it was more like colored water.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

I am glad to hear your room was clean and comfortable. I would like to assure you that I have addressed your concerns about the breakfast with our breakfast hosts to ensure a situation of this nature does not occur in the future. I appreciate your comments as this helps us to better train our staff and deliver better products and services to you, our guest. We hope that we continue to be your hotel of choice in the Iowa City/Coralville area and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My son and I stayed here during a college visit to the Univ of Iowa. The location is great, right next to the Mall and many restaurants. It was an easy drive to the Univ from here. Breakfast here was excellent!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen B
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

I am glad to hear you found our hotel to be the perfect location for your trip to Iowa City. The retailers and restaurants nearby make our location ideal for both business and leasure travel. We pride ourselves on the quality of our complimentary, hot breakfast, and I am happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Iowa City/ Coralville area!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed here as an overnight stop on a trip from home to St. Louis. We have stayed here in the past and have always had a great experience, this time was no exception. The front desk agents are all pleasant and efficient, the breakfast is wonderful and the hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. We did not use the pool but it looks nice and they provide pool toys for kids to use. The exercise room is a bit cramped, with 2 treadmills and a bike, as well as some dumbbells, but it was nice. This hotel appears to be brand new, and has a great location near I-80 and near a large shopping mall with lot's of restaurants and shopping in the area. The rooms were big and comfortable, EXTREMELY clean! The one negative thing, that the hotel has no control over, is there are railroad tracks nearby and the trains blew horns a couple of times a night the past 2 times we were there. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great place to stay in Coralville.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the side of the hotel where the railroad tracks are.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CJGGSP

I am so happy you had another great experience at our hotel! We appreciate your kind words regarding our friendly staff and clean rooms. I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team to let them know how much you enjoyed your stay. While our on-site fitness center is limited in space, I would like to tell you that we do offer complimentary day passes to one of the newest fitness facilites in the area for those who are looking for more variety with their workout. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Seemed like a brand new hotel. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was great. I don't write a lot of reviews but we had left item behind that had great sentimental value and the staff was outstanding in getting it returned to us promptly and I was very grateful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anna R
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff understands that any item left behind, no matter how small, is important to our guests, and I am happy to hear we were able to return your lost item to you timely. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Best stay we have ever had, greatest bed and bedding, fantastic swimming pool and hot tub!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa O
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

I was pleased to see that our hotel met your high standards and am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our main goal in the hospitality industry is guest satisfaction and it is encouraging to receive such high regards from a guest. Through constant training of our staff and feedback from our guests we strive to make every stay as comfortable as possible.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and hope the Holiday Inn Express will continue to be your hotel of choice in the Iowa City/ Coralville area.