Mainstay Suites(Coralville)(Great Value!)
$71
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$115
$107
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$70
$94
$75
$119
Hampton.com
$72
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$116
Homewood
$85
$55
All reviewsolive gardencoral ridge mallice skating rinkfree beer or wineiowa citytues thurspancake machinenice breakfastwithin walking distancelocation is greatthe breakfast arearoom was very clean and comfortablevery nice stayfridge and microwavenice poolfree breakfastrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This is an exceptional hotel. Great service, clean property and rooms, better than average complimentary breakfast, Free beverages from 5-7 weekdays as well. I've stayed on a few occasions, and on my last stay, the staff upgraded my room to a whirlpool suite for no additional charge. I will continue to choose this hotel over others whenever I am in the Iowa City area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank DL5505
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

I was pleased to see that our hotel met your high standards and am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our main goal in the hospitality industry is guest satisfaction and it is encouraging to receive such high regards from a guest. Through constant training of our staff and feedback from our guests we strive to make every stay as comfortable as possible.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and are excited to have another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Great hotel with a great staff. I have stayed here several times. Always a fast check in and the snack and water are great. Located right by the mall and many restaurants. If you stay on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, they have a Manager's reception in the lobby. Great finger foods and drinks (soda, beer and wine).

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank George c

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

It's a typical Holiday Inn Express, but impeccably clean and with really nice staff - from front desk to housekeepers to breakfast servers. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jenshaines
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I will share your comments with my staff as it is very encouraging to receive such praise. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

I spent one night here with my wife and 9-year old daughter during a cross-country road trip. We chose it because the Iowa City area was our designated waypoint, and because of the strong reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed, though we weren't wowed either. The best features for us were the closeness to I-80, and the choice of eateries right next to the hotel (especially the Caribou Coffee, one of my favorites). The hotel breakfast was fine for its class, though nothing to write home about. The room was clean and the beds comfy. The bathroom compact but functional. Nothing spectacular, but no complaints at all, so I'd happily stay here again.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank CPtraveller
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have stayed in many Holiday Inn Expresses and this one meets the high standards a simple night's stay should bring. Everything the hotel controlled was clean and professional. I would suggest that if flying into to Cedar Rapids one not take the $70 taxi waiting outside the airport but book the Redline Cab from Iowa City in advance for a $30 fare to and from.
Go Hawkeyes!!