“Great restaurant”

Got a photo?
Add it.
River City Beefstro Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Description: The River City Beefstro Bar & Grille is a casual restaurant designed with a fun, contemporary flare. Conveniently located in Coralville / Iowa City just off I-80, the River City Beefstro features all of your favorites like mouth-watering Steaks, Burgers, Salads, Pastas, Seafood and our Signature BBQ Ribs. Our elaborate Sunday Brunch features all of your favorite breakfast and lunch entrées, as well as carved Prime Rib, imported cheeses, gourmet salads, and decadent desserts!
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We loved this restaurant...After traveling on highway 80 all day it was nice to get a room at the holiday inn and walk to this restaurant which was adjacent to the hotel (halls connect the two places)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were staying at the Hampton and someone at the desk said "You won't get a bad meal there." True, but for the prices - only adequate. The chicken parmasean was good, but the pasta was way past al dente. My husband enjoyed the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. I was supposed to get a salad with my dinner - never saw it. Part of the problem was on one side of us was the bar - full of drunks and the other side a family with screaming children who were up way past their bed time. It is fairly large, and pleasant, the table service was fine but I heard someone tell a small group that they could not get anything to eat - 10 minutes before closing.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My daughter, friend, and I ate her after staying at the adjourning hotel. It was a decent enough brunch and my daughter ate for free. I wouldn't say that the food selection and quality was worth the cost but I would pay for it again considering the convenience in location and the fact that the facility was clean enough.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Food and drinks were fair priced for a hotel bar & grill. The staff was helpful and we received our orders pretty fast.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Despite the cheesy name this place was alright. A bit pricey for the food, but we are a captive audience. Clean and well lit. Server was very nice, but way overworked, which caused slow service.

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but I wouldn't avoid the place either.