“Great service; great barbeque”
Review of Bandana's BBQ - CLOSED

Bandana's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Part of a chain of BBQ restaurants.
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I called in for pick-up as we were passing through town. They were very helpful and had everything ready when we arrived. The pulled pork was outstanding and the sauce choices were delicious! The fries were average, but the beans and okra were tasty. The prices were very reasonable for the portions!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

We had the ribs, beans and slaw. They were all good. Great service and enjoyed the casual atmosphere. Would come back to this place next time we are in town.

Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Good service, great food. I love bbq and this was great. Pork platter was tender and delicious. My wife had the small bbq salad which was very good. Portions were a good size.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Bandana's BBQ offers pretty good food -- I had the ribs platter. They really didn't need any sauce -- the rub was flavorful and slightly sweet. Could have been a little meatier. Service was pleasant, attentive, and fast. My food came within 10 minutes after I ordered it! Faster than some "fast food" places.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

quick service, wait staff was attentive. Good value for the dollar.