“Food poisining on a plate”

Three Samurai Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 123 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My family and I would go there and order sushi at EVERY time we would get sick from what we would eat! We will never go back

2  Thank Lindsay J

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Outstanding food every time. Will make almost anything you request. We sit at the bar where they make maki. Great to watch the artistry. The food here is the best asian food available anywhere and the $ is right.

1  Thank basha1938
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Freshest sushi with many offerings and specials. Hibachi grill is always a good time with fun chefs and spectacular food

1  Thank RDL311
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Everytime that I'm traveling to Coralville I have dinner at Samurai.
I like japanese food, specially sushis ...
I used to go by myself and seat in front of the sushi man and it's really funny ...
The food is good and several options . I used to take regular sushis and nigiris ... for sure drinking a Sapporo ...
The price is average and service is OK.
Good option if you like japanese food and are staying in Coralville area...

1  Thank fredpio
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Make reservations in advance and sit at a cooking table. Watching the show of cooking makes the dining experience even more..