“Best pie in midwest!”
Review of Giorgioz

Giorgioz
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Colfax
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The hype is right! I am a card carrying foodie. My profession is to dine the midwest. I have sampled pies from chitown to chinatown. believe it or not, the best has been this iowa gem!? This pizza's base begins with a sturdy but amazingly blistery complex crust topped only by its unduplicateable sauce, locally produced sausage, all other high quality toppings and ( i suspect) proprietary cheese blend. They produce an Italian delicacy unmatched.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Try their "skinny" pizza...garlic, spinach and chicken, absolutely the best I've had. The sandwiches in the group order were great too, but I had leftover pizza for breakfast (garlic and all!).

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Pizza is great, service is fast and the bill was not huge and we had alot of leftovers.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I had a personal pizza with feta, spinach, and tomato. We also ordered a salad and it was a great size and very high quality.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

At the recommendation of other reviewers, we went to Georgio's (or Georgioz, depending on what ad you're looking at). The pizza was good. I can't say that it was the best pizza I've ever had, but it was definitely a Top 10. I would go back if I'm in the area again.