“Days Inn Clive” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn des Moines-West Clive

and 1 more site!
Days Inn des Moines-West Clive
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Clive

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was in town for the 80/35 got o the hotel the lady at the desk was helpful I got to the room I think it was a "renovated" room the carpet by the bathroom was torn up and the night stand and lamps where pretty beaten up & the TV's are about 20 years old. The Wi-Fi sucked it took me about 30 mins to log on the net and then I only got 2 bars and I kept getting kicked off I wanted to pull my hair out not good when you got work things to do. I would try a different hotel next time I'm in dsm there is a courtyard next door.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jeris S, General Manager at Days Inn des Moines-West Clive, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Traveler,

In reading your response, we were in the middle of switching cable/tv and internet providers at the time of your stay. Also, the weather was not pleasant that day either, so that did not help with internet and tv connection.

Days Inn Clive Management
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The check-in lady was very pleasant and pointed out several restaurants close by for dinner. Hotel was well-kept and up to date. Pool area was nice. Free breakfast included with room; cereal, juice, coffee, and bagels/bread items. Nice area of town to stay, easy access to I-80. Bed was comfortable with lots of pillows.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeris S, General Manager at Days Inn des Moines-West Clive, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us. Our staff has been working diligently to address any issues our customers need assistance with. If you need anything in the near future with your stay with us please ask for me and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Thank you again.

Days Inn Clive
Overland Park, KS
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was pleasantly suprised witht his Days Inn. I arrived very early and the front desk gentleman went and found me a roon right away. The room was a little small but it was clean and comfortable. The hotel is nearby restaurants etc. I stay out very frequently and typically don't stay at this brand but would again here. Plus the rate was very reasonable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you again.

Days Inn Clive
Naperville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our soccer team booked approx. 12 rooms for a 4 day stay. The group left after the second day due to the poor upkeep of this hotel. The beds were dirty, there was excessive mold in the showers and the food was awful. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone at any price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Jeris S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn des Moines-West Clive, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Soccer Team:
Thank you for staying with us during the Midwest Soccer Tournament!
We do apologize and acknowledge your issues and inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us.
We are working on the issues and will have them resolved for you or any other patrons.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clive
Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines
Sterling Hotel and Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Des Moines West
La Quinta Inn & Suites Des Moines-West-Clive
BEST WESTERN PLUS Des Moines West Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn des Moines-West Clive? Share your experiences!