“Great Place to Meet Friends!”
Review of El Rodeo

El Rodeo
Ranked #12 of 70 Restaurants in Clive
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food, drinks and price are all a GREAT combination! The service and food is fast. A must for a quick lunch or after work meeting place with friends!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Typical Mexican food-poor service-bad chips and plain salsa. I stood by the "please wait to be seated" while an employee walked by me, and then another. While I was starting to do a slow burn, a bartender lead me to a table. Another couple minutes went by before someone brought me chips and salsa. I asked for a margarita, but of course that person wasn't my server. I finally got a drink.

The food was not exciting. It was mediocore at best. While I was finishing eating, at least 4 employees were at the bar, and I felt like I needed to leave, even though it was well before 9 o'clock.

I will never go back, and this was highly recommended by others.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had a combo plate with cheese enchiladas, taco, and beans. All were good. The table salsa had just the right amount of zip. Our waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and brought samples of sauces to be tried before ordering (the green sauce was a bit more than I could handle - great to know ahead of time!) Family atmosphere.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Food was ok. Nothing special ok Mexican ,we arrived after 8pm and were a bit rushed to eat and move on.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

El Rodeo is close to where I live, and just an excellent choice for mexican food. There are lots of motels in the area and I would recommend this restaurant if you are in the area and need a good restaurant to eat at. Service and prices are both good.