“pressure relief”

Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Clive
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great pre-pay price. All staff and amenities were great. Would definitely recommend. Continental breakfast worked great for this type 2 diabetic. I travel 30 - 40 days per year on business and another 20 to 30 days per year for leisure. Of note: We travel by motorcycle as much as possible, while not on our bike for this trip we did notice that the staff was courteous to motorcyclists that stopped. This is a big thing for me!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Facility is well maintained...the lobby was inviting and we were promptly and cordially greeted upon arrival.
Breakfast had excellent selection and was promptly serviced by staff.
I have stayed here several occasions for both business and family reunions.
Usual excellent service and amenities. DC

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was really pleased with my stay at the Best Western Inn & Suites. A good place to stay. I was on business and I stay in a lot of hotels. This hotel had excellent rooms and a convenient breakfast all for a reasonable price. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2014

After driving for 10 hours we needed to get on I-80 off of I-35 and this Best Western was located right at the turn off. Wonderful, well lit, clean and beautiful rooms!! Free breakfast or just a short walk to the Cracker Barrel. Friendly staff and comfortable rooms. We just took a 50 day vacation and stayed exclusively at the Best Western Plusses. You can't go wrong for safety, cleanliness, comfort and quality!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Best Western Inns are typically very good and this one is no exception. I arrived very late and the desk clerk was helpful in identifying late night dining options in the area. Everything was very clean, nice & comfortable with no surprises. I'll be staying their again on my trip back home.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I always stay at Best Westerns. I have never had a bad experience with them. Friendly people, clean, and accommodating. Free breakfast is a plus and they usually have more than just bread. It was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2014

First and foremost, this hotel is very clean, the staff is friendly, and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was average. So, why only an average rating? Because my first night there the heat unit was not working properly. I wanted the fan to be constant due to traffic noise. Instead what I got was the whole unit noisily turning it's self on and off all night. After a poor night's sleep, during my morning ablutions, I noticed the shower curtain had a good size tear. Both the heating unit and curtain issues were reported to the front desk early in the morning. One of the staff mentioned something about a switch for the furnace in the reception area as well as having a good stock of replacement shower curtains in the store room. When I got back to my hotel room the heater issue had been fixed. However the shower curtain was never replaced during my stay of 3 days. One other issue, the group I was with was using the meeting room at the hotel. The heater for the room did not work. One of the staff brought in a small portable heater bit it was inadequate. I do not believe the room ever got above 67 degrees. The little things really do matter.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clive
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Des Moines West
La Quinta Inn & Suites Des Moines-West-Clive
Wildwood Lodge
Wildwood Lodge
#3 of 8 in Clive
Courtyard Des Moines West/Clive
Sterling Hotel and Suites
Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake Drive
Hampton Inn West Des Moines Lake...
#1 of 22 in West Des Moines

Been to Best Western Plus Des Moines West Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!