All reviews social hour des moines real plates happy hour clean rooms hot tub refrigerator and microwave would stay here again lobby area comfortable bed easy access veal dishes waffles great place to stay front desk clerk great room breakfast bar
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Facility is well maintained...the lobby was inviting and we were promptly and cordially greeted upon arrival.
Breakfast had excellent selection and was promptly serviced by staff.
I have stayed here several occasions for both business and family reunions.
Usual excellent service and amenities. DC

Date of stay: April 2014
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was really pleased with my stay at the Best Western Inn & Suites. A good place to stay. I was on business and I stay in a lot of hotels. This hotel had excellent rooms and a convenient breakfast all for a reasonable price. I recommend this hotel.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

After driving for 10 hours we needed to get on I-80 off of I-35 and this Best Western was located right at the turn off. Wonderful, well lit, clean and beautiful rooms!! Free breakfast or just a short walk to the Cracker Barrel. Friendly staff and comfortable rooms. We just took a 50 day vacation and stayed exclusively at the Best Western Plusses. You can't go wrong for safety, cleanliness, comfort and quality!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Best Western Inns are typically very good and this one is no exception. I arrived very late and the desk clerk was helpful in identifying late night dining options in the area. Everything was very clean, nice & comfortable with no surprises. I'll be staying their again on my trip back home.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I always stay at Best Westerns. I have never had a bad experience with them. Friendly people, clean, and accommodating. Free breakfast is a plus and they usually have more than just bread. It was a nice place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family