All reviewssocial hourdes moinesmeatballsreal plateshappy hourclean roomsrefrigerator and microwavewould stay here againhot tubeasy accesslobby areacomfortable bedwafflesgreat place to staygreat roomfront desk clerkconvenient location
Reviewed March 26, 2014

After driving for 10 hours we needed to get on I-80 off of I-35 and this Best Western was located right at the turn off. Wonderful, well lit, clean and beautiful rooms!! Free breakfast or just a short walk to the Cracker Barrel. Friendly staff and comfortable rooms. We just took a 50 day vacation and stayed exclusively at the Best Western Plusses. You can't go wrong for safety, cleanliness, comfort and quality!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Best Western Inns are typically very good and this one is no exception. I arrived very late and the desk clerk was helpful in identifying late night dining options in the area. Everything was very clean, nice & comfortable with no surprises. I'll be staying their again on my trip back home.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I always stay at Best Westerns. I have never had a bad experience with them. Friendly people, clean, and accommodating. Free breakfast is a plus and they usually have more than just bread. It was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2014

First and foremost, this hotel is very clean, the staff is friendly, and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was average. So, why only an average rating? Because my first night there the heat unit was not working properly. I wanted the fan to be constant due to traffic noise. Instead what I got was the whole unit noisily turning it's self on and off all night. After a poor night's sleep, during my morning ablutions, I noticed the shower curtain had a good size tear. Both the heating unit and curtain issues were reported to the front desk early in the morning. One of the staff mentioned something about a switch for the furnace in the reception area as well as having a good stock of replacement shower curtains in the store room. When I got back to my hotel room the heater issue had been fixed. However the shower curtain was never replaced during my stay of 3 days. One other issue, the group I was with was using the meeting room at the hotel. The heater for the room did not work. One of the staff brought in a small portable heater bit it was inadequate. I do not believe the room ever got above 67 degrees. The little things really do matter.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Front desk was awesome. They really work to ensure you have a great stay. I appreciate Cathy at the front desk! she is amazing every year. Chocolate chip cookies are the best around and the breakfast is awesome! When you need assistance, someone is always available right away! Great room, awesome overall experience!! Will continue to go back year after year!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business