“Cracker Barrels are all the same.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Clive
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
USA
“Cracker Barrels are all the same.”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have never noticed a difference, the Cracker Barrel chain is as uniform as it gets. Buildings are identical, shop on the right side, dine on the left side. Hearty, southern style meals leave you satisfied. Service was efficient, I ordered poorly, thinking my meal included buttermilk pancakes instead of buttermilk biscuits. My mistake, I am too much of a Yankee to take much pleasure in biscuits, gravy, and grits. My wife had an egg beater meal that seemed pretty healthy except for the disappointing cheesy grits.

We stopped a few days later on our return trip and could not wait 15 minutes for a table. We ate at the Wendy's next door.

Visited December 2013

Ouray, Colorado
“Farewell good ol days”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Service was great and very attentive. However we had to ask about their omelets which were not listed on the menu. We also had a side of biscuits and gravy which was a little off and our omlettes had a bitter quality and chewyness to them. Cracker Barrel just aint what it used to be.

Visited October 2013
Arthur, Illinois
“Cracker Barrel Old Country Store”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love this restaurant. I enjoy their specials, as well as their "old favorites." I also love to shop for gifts in their old country store, and often find delightful bargains there to serve as gifts throughout the year. So much to choose from, so much variety and the service is terrific!!!

Visited August 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Always a great meal and a fun place to shop”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Over the years I have been to many Cracker Barrels. They are always fun to explore with cool items and clothing, seasonal items, candy and candles you name it.
The menu is filled with anything your hungry tummy could want and its always delish!! It's really more like a social gathering, People smile and its just a happy place as one waitress said to me.
Happy trails!!

Visited October 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always consistant, always good and tasty. Friendly staff and very accomodating! Love this place!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Reasonably priced and love the store front! There is NOTHING we do not like about any Cracker Barrel!

Visited September 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!