“dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Des Moines, Iowa
“dinner”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

love the shrimp..seems every time we go there we end up with something given to us for free. Not the wayit shoud be. This is hit and miss,,you just don't know when you are going to hit or miss.

Visited August 2013

Kansas City
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We both had the steak and lobster special. It was very good, service was quick and good. We were in and out in an hour.

Visited October 2013
Lincoln
“Prime rib!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I wanted rare, very very rare prime rib. They provided it unlike many chains. Noisy but decent food.

Visited September 2013
Wilmington, Illinois
“Always a good bet.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I always enjoy eating at Outback. Their consistant quality is what keeps me coming back. I always have the sirloin with mushroom sauce and steamed broccoli. Great stuff!

Visited August 2013
Waukee, Iowa
“Not My Choice In The Neighborhood”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Outback is very close to me so I have eaten there often. It's OK but not really that great of food compared to some of the other restaurants in the area. I think its expensive for what you get. I never think the service is that good. I only go there if someone else suggests it.

• Visited June 2013