Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Des Moines West, IA
$130
Sleep Inn(Urbandale)
$101
$90
Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines(Des Moines)(Great Value!)
$67
All reviewscookiesfront deskdes moinesking suitefree weightsroom was cleancracker barrelthe mexican restaurantpull out sofawaffleshot breakfastparking lotcomfortable hotelhot itemsgas stationfitness centerwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stay at this hotel monthly and sometimes weekly as my work brings me to the area often. The staff are FABULOUS and always responsive to my needs. Because I am a "regular" I am always greeted by name and asked how I am doing. I hate when I can't get in and have to stay any where else!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
CountryInnlManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Des Moines West, IA, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Hello Cheryl,
Thank you so much for the kind review on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that you come back to stay with us so often and that you enjoy our staff and facilities so much.

See you soon!

Country Inn & Suites-Des Moines West

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We got there and the hotel smelled and the beds were uncomfortable. They have a complementary breakfast but it wasn't very good. Pool was nice enough. Towels were full of hair which was disgusting, The bathroom also had mold growing on the ceilings because there were no vents for when you showered. You could hear everyone one else who showered around and about you. We decided on this hotel because it was cheap and cheap is what we got!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank nicholle b

I am sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations with your recent stay with us. This is not the norm for the standards that we set for ourselves and our hotel experience. As you can see we are very highly rated on this website with many, many delighted guests but we let you down this time and for that I sincerely apologize. I would like to make it uop to you in some way and if you would be so kind as to contact me directly, we can figure out together how to do that. I can be reached at (515) 223-9254. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Country Inn & Suites-Des Moines West

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Quick stop as we were driving from WI to CO. 1st room smelled like cigarettes but they moved us across the hall without a fuss. Otherwise was clean and had nice (the usual) amenities.
Breakfast was adequate and standard fare.
Didn't have time to check out the pool.

• Stayed: July 2013
CountryInnlManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Des Moines West, IA, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review on TripAdvisor. I am sorry that the first roomwe assigned did not meet your expectations but I am glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. I hope you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back through Des Moines.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel late after a long drive and the staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean and comfortable as for the fact that we were very tired. We didn't get to use the pool but it looked nice and there is complementary breakfast. This was so much better than the Millennium Hotel we stayed at the previous night in Colorado!

• Stayed: July 2013
CountryInnlManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Des Moines West, IA, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Hello!
Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind remarks and of course we are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again soon should your travels bring you back to our area!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My youngest grandson wanted to "take a trip with Grandpa and Grandma yet before going into high school." So we planned a Western trip through several of our National Parks. Had a GREAT time! At Country Inn & Suites the staff was super helpful and polite. Thanks for the treatment and interest you gave us.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CountryInnlManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Des Moines West, IA, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Hello!
Thank you very much for the kind review of our hotel and your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you, Grandma and your grandson enjoyed your trip and your stay with us! I will share your kind remarks with the rest of the staff here and hope that you will have an opportunity to come back and visit us again soon.

Best regards,