We stayed on the way during a long road trip. What a great rest. The place seemed new and modernly decorated. We booked through hotwire and got 2 double beds after specifying 3 people. There was a refridge and microwave . the beds were a little soft but fine. The shower was a 10 and everything was clean. The breakfast was phenomenal. Fresh made sausage and eggs (you could make a sandwich with english muffins) yogurt, waffles, anything you could want. There were 2 free internet computers for use in the lobby. The pool looked great. I was sorry I didnt bring my suit. The only complaint I could see was there was not much room to move around. However, there was a comfy easy chair to read and a desk chair to use the free internet. (not wifi) There are tons of restaurants and mall around the hotel. This was a real find!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel in western suburbs (Clive) of Des Moines. Beautifully landscaped property features one of the largest indoor swimming pools in the West Des Moines area. Extensive renovation in spring of 2012 includes many upgrades to guestrooms, breakfast room, public space and pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Des Moines West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites - Des Moines West Hotel Clive
- Country Inn And Suites - Des Moines West
- Country Inn Clive
- Clive Country Inn