“The best pancakes on the planet”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cozy Cafe

Cozy Cafe
Ranked #26 of 70 Restaurants in Clive
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Great selection for everyone..open 7 days a week,all day long.All homemade food right down to the breakfast, lunch, and dinner items. Cozy mess for breakfast, tenderloin or chicken salad for lunch, cavatelli specials galore for dinner, or try their feta salmon salad with a citrus vinaigrette.Top it off with a special coffee from grounds for celebration that they specialize in and even a cappuccino smoothie. Take my advice and try it all, you won't be disappointed. i promise:-)
Des Moines, IA
“The best pancakes on the planet”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

You just have to visit this place. They have three locations. I've never had pancakes this good. Usually I regret eating pancakes because they taste good, but they're too heavy afterward. This restaurant offers a pancake that manages to taste amazing and leave you feeling no remorse.

As if the pancakes aren't phenomenal, the scrambled eggs are decadent. I went with three girlfriends after a cold Sunday morning running race event. We got hot coffee and pancakes with eggs. This was my second visit to the same location. I believe they serve breakfast until 2pm and there is a drive-through window. They also serve pie and other desserts, but I haven't tried anything except breakfast yet.

• Visited October 2011

North Vancouver British Columbia
“"TDF" To die for”
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Was on holidays there for 19 days and stumbled across this cafe. We ate there at least once a day. From coffees, to their cappuccino shakes, their salmon feta salad, cavatelli, everything was delicious and priced reasonabale. Would not hesitate to tell my friends about it:-)

Seattle, Washington
“Better than I expected...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmdelicious!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Had the breakfast and coffee...the "Cozy Mess" was the bomb.....coffee excellent, cinamon rolls the best I ever had...like Mom's (maybe better?)
Steve and Becki