“Excellent Pizza and Chicken” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Angelo's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #34 of 76 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Excellent Pizza and Chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We've loved this place since it's opened, utilizing a grand opening coupon. It is such a nice change from Pizza Hut or Dominos. We really love their pizza, chicken george and garlic cheesy bread. The only thing I wish Angelo's had was broader hours of operation, Tuesday - Sunday open at 4pm, I wish at least they would be open for lunch on Saturday and Sunday when I need to order for family lunches or parties with friends, but I understand a small establishment like that being limited on hours and manpower. It only makes me pay more attention when they are open!

• Visited March 2014

Clinton, Iowa
“Good Chicken George”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Angelo's has awesome chicken george and pizza. I've only ordered delivery, I've never ate inside the restaurant. The chicken george come with spaghetti or fries and a loaf of bread. It is delicious, and pretty reasonably priced, too. It costs about 15.00 for 20 pieces and it fed my entire family, so not a bad deal.

• Visited August 2013