“Great atmosphere”

392 Caffe
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Clinton
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Terrific atmosphere and coffee. You have to have a cupcake while you are there too. Great to have a place like this in Clinton!

Clinton, Iowa
“Delicious coffee”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The parking can be a pain, but the attitude and atmosphere make up for it. I am greeted by name when I go in there, and Jay & Jenna always make conversation. They also give back to the community, and I try to spend my money at small businesses that are invested in the local economy and community. The food is also delicious. I recommend checking it out when you go through Clinton.

Visited October 2013
Byron Center, Michigan
“Fabulous atmosphere, drinks, and breakfast”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The atmosphere at 392 is fabulous! I am not really a coffee drinker, but I LOVE this place. Anything that contains their homemade salted caramel is a no brainer. My favorite is a frosted caramel macchiato, but there are a lot of options. I also really love their small plate breakfast items with my favorite being the breakfast burrito. They also serve sandwiches for lunch.. Go... you won't regret it!

• Visited September 2013
Erie, Illinois
“Great hangout spot in Clinton”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great place to meet with friends and just hangout in a hip, friendly environment. Coffee is great. Smoothies are great. Baked goods are wonderful. I haven't had the sandwiches yet, but I'm sure they're good too. :)

• Visited August 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I travel to Clinton for work every few weeks and we I do I always add in extra time so I can stop into 392. All of their employees are so nice when you come in and great as if you were best friends. They are quick and make some great coffee. I also have tried many of their cupcakes and muffins, and have yet to find one I didn't love. This is such a great coffee shop to have in Clinton - keep up the great work!

• Visited July 2013

Been to 392 Caffe? Share your experiences!