Hampton Inn Clinton
$60
$63
$80
Hotels.com
All reviewswild rose casinowarm cookiesin towngreat hotelvisit familystaff was very friendlya wonderful stayworkout roomcomfortable bedsmorning breakfastclean hotelbusiness centerwill stay there againbusiness tripsmall townhot breakfasteasy access
Reviewed January 17, 2014

New building, clean rooms, soft towels, friendly staff. I know when I travel here there will not be any surprises and I will not have to worrry about my stay. Hotel is walking distance to casino and easy access to highway.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Eric W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear JayneSTL,

Thank-You for your five star review on TripAdvisor! I appreciate all of the comments about our hotel, and particularly the ones regarding our staff. I would like the think they are better than the ones at our competitors, and maybe even all the hotels in Iowa!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Had a pleasant experience. Clean hotel, friendly staff. Would not hesitate to stay again. Price was affordable also. Breakfast was good, with a nice variety. Rooms very clean with a good variety of toiletries. An excellent experience!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank-you for sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor, and giving us a 5 star review! We make it our mission to make sure that everyone's experience is excellent. We look forward to your return the next time that you are in Clinton, IA!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

The hotel and staff at the Hampton in Clinton, IA are the best of any place I have stayed and I have traveled all over the world. Everyone was extremely friendly, the pool and spa were perfect temperatures with plenty of towels and the free breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hank E
Eric W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Hank E,

Thank-You so much for your 5-Star review of our hotel! We like to pride ourselves in our service, and think that we can be the best of the best even in little Clinton, IA. Stop by the next time that you are in Clinon!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were made to feel at home for the holiday staying at this hotel. The staff was courteous, helpful and friendly. Experience was great. Enjoyed the hot breakfast. And were welcomed with hot chocolate coming from the cold.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary T

Dear Mary T,

Thank-You so much for sharing your warm review with TripAdvisor! We are thrilled that we could be your home away from home during the holiday season. I am always proud to hear that my staff was able to take care of our guests. Take care, and we will see you the next time you are in Clinton, IA.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

If you find yourself Clinton this is the place to stay. it is in the casino Parking lot and near all the shops. The site is really new and the staff is always helpful. I have stayed at this site several times and the Staff is always good. It is tricky to find the entrance but it has two entrances but not well signed. Breakfast is always busy, go early!.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Missy K

Dear Missy K,

Thank-You so much for sharing your review with TripAdvisor! I am very happy that you think we are the best in Clinton! I understand your concerns with how tricky it could be to get into our lot and I will look into what we can do to change it. Thank-You for staying with us and we will see you next time you are in Clinton, Iowa!