“Small seating area”

Ranked #40 of 47 Restaurants in Clear Lake
Iowa
“Small seating area”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The name is appropriate- only about 5-6 tables in the dining area. We were seated right away but with a large group you may need to wait. They offer food to-go and maybe delivery.

Waitress was excellent and other customers were chit-chatty with everybody in the room including us when we asked about what different thing were, how big, etc...

The food, to me, was just not my style of Italian. Pizza sauce (or crust) had a real sweet taste to it while I would prefer a more tangy tomato taste. The meatballs with the spaghetti really did not have much flavor or spiciness, plus chunks of onion that some people may not like/expect. We also had a grinder sandwich and the filling was very good but the bread was so hard on the outside I could not bite through it.

I would recommend giving it a try just to experience the place, maybe the food is more of your style of Italian.

• Visited July 2014

Independence
“Simply the best”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

If you like thin crust pizza this is the best. I have never been inside the restaurant but have them deliver to the motel when i stay in town. Simply the best thin crust pizza i have ever had

Visited December 2013