“Delicious and addictive. Great small town coffee shop.”
Review of Cabin Coffee Co

Cabin Coffee Co
Description: Upscale Coffee House
Description: Upscale Coffee House
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Iced butter rum latte is my favorite. Nom! Not the easiest parking but close to the lake for a nice walk.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I enjoy Cabin coffee - I meet there with friends & they are always pleasant service you in timely manner. The choices of coffee drinks s nice & great place to catch you breath.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I love the quality of coffee provided by this local roaster/coffeeshop. Their freshly made whip cream is thick and rich! Michelle provided great service and information about their products. I do wish they were able to offer homemade foods.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I wanted a raspberry chai, and the taste just wasn't what I was used to. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I just haven't found a need to go back.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This place knows how to just be happy and have fun. Friendly place to hang out. They serve the best fresh roasted coffee in the area. Our family gives them lots of business.