“Best place to stay in Cherokee!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cherokee Inn

Cherokee Inn
Cherokee Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cherokee
“Best place to stay in Cherokee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I cannot commend the owner enough on how he runs this place. So friendly, clean and updated. They have a great breakfast and the owner is always checking in to make sure you have everything you need. I definitely recommend this hotel if you need to stay in the area!

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank sfgiants_girl86
sb b, Owner at Cherokee Inn, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Hello Thank you very much for your review of my motel. I am very pleased to hear on what you wrote. We will see you every time you come in Cherokee...right. And we will do our best to serve you and your family in the same manner each and every time. Thank you very much for your time and using TripAdivisor and Cherokee Inn.

Shirish Bhakta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed at the Super 8 in Cherokee for one night. Our stay was enjoyable, and slightly better than expected. Overall we felt the stay was a good value and would definitely stay at this Super 8 again. It was apparent that the owners took pride in their business.

The gentleman who greeted us upon check in was very friendly and helpful. Our room had new carpet, which was nice except for the new carpet smell. The room was well appointed with a TV with cable, a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Overall the room was very clean, but my spouse was grossed out by a long black hair on her bath towel (but these things happen).

The view was poor, looking at some type of warehouse. The continental breakfast was what you'd expect, cereal, breads, and danish.

The beds were comfortable, the air conditioning worked fine. We did wake up to some loud people in the hallway around 3 am, so there could be a little more sound proofing.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Molson30
sb b, Owner at Cherokee Inn, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Hello, Monson. I know this is a very delayed respond to the time and review you did for my motel. But I have learned about your review just yesterday. I signed up with TripAdvisor and am now writing you to Thank you....Thank you very much for your time and a positive review for my motel. If you ever come back in Cherokee please stay with us one more time and see my newly remodeled breakfast room. Just use TripAdvisor to book your stay with us. Again Thank you Very Much.

Twin Cities, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2007

My family and I stayed here due to a funeral the next day in Storm Lake, Iowa. Even under those circumstances, we had a very enjoyable stay here. The entire hotel and room was clean and fresh. The front desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable and sent us to a GREAT restaurant for dinner (Danny's Sports Spot), which was very reasonable and had great ribs.

There was some construction going on at the back of the hotel, but we were not bothered in the least, even by the construction crew who were staying at the hotel as well. They were well-mannered and treated my wife and daughter with respect.

This hotel could be an example to others as to how a hotel should be run. The owners and staff are to be commended.

• Stayed June 2007
      Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank MarineDad
sb b, Owner at Cherokee Inn, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Hello Sir. Thank you very much for your time and review of my property, the one you wrote in 2007. I know it a very delayed respond, but I just learned about this review just yesterday. I singed up and now I am writhing you this to thank you...Thank You very much. I do hope that the next time you do come back in Cherokee you choose to use TripAdvisor to book with my motel. Again Thank you very much.

Shirish Bhakta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cherokee
Best Western La Grande Hacienda
Hometown Guesthouse
Hometown Guesthouse
#1 of 1 in Marcus
Boulders Inn & Suites Holstein

Been to Cherokee Inn? Share your experiences!