“Big art in small town!”

Charles City Arts Center
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I recently moved to Charles City and was delighted at the quality of the local art center! Not only do they offer a number of programs and classes for the community but they always have wonderful installations on display. They frequently change installations and always have a grand opening event which is a great way to get the feel of "city culture" in small town Iowa! The Charles City Art Center is something that I am proud of when I talk about my new hometown!

1  Thank PhoebeJZP
Reviewed March 24, 2011

The Charles City Arts Center has ALWAYS been a wonderful experience! The amount of talent and diversity on display is amazing. No matter the occasion or season I have yet to walk away empty handed =)

1  Thank ToolChick

Been to Charles City Arts Center? Share your experiences!