“One night stand”
Review of Super 8 Chariton

Super 8 Chariton
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Chariton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Serviice was o.k., We had to take a room with only 1 queen size bed vs. king or 2 beds, but worked out alright. Would be nice if they offered better rates for extended stays.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

kapipatel, Owner at Super 8 Chariton, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for choosing us for your accommodation, we are sorry we were unable to provide you with your preferred room type. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
antioch, CA
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We came for a family reunion in Chariton and chose to stay here instead of Royal lodge. They are right next to each other. Clean, friendly staff, quiet. Very nice for such a small town. Would stay here again in future

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it is great to hear you had a nice stay with us. We hope you are able to come back and visit soon!
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I made a reservation one week in advance. On the day of my arrival, my flight was cancelled and I needed to cancel the motel, but could not do it until after the cut off time. I was still charged for one night even though the cancellation was not in my control!!!! The corporate office was no help whatsoever. I will not even consider this motel chain or its parent company in the future. Bad on customer service !! It seems this may be a reason why this company is not a preferred chain on our list. Go figure!!

Room Tip: Bad on customer service. The front desk advised me she would get the charge taken care of. She did n...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bert M
Thank you for the feedback and please accept my apologies for your unpleasant experience. Guaranteed reservations allow us ensure availability for our customers in advance but also prevent us from refunding rooms after a certain cancellation period. We hope you reconsider staying with us in the future. Warm regards, Kapi

Travelers are raving about these Chariton hotels

sf bay area
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Came to town expecting to stay with friends, but an emergency at their house meant we had to find a place to stay for a few days. This place was just what we needed, the rooms were clean and we were made to feel quite welcome.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
kapipatel, front desk clerk, assistant to manager at Super 8 Chariton, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
It is our pleasure to be able to serve you and hope to be able to again in the future. We have some exciting updates planned to make your stay even better! Thank you again for choosing Chariton Super 8.
missouri
Reviewed September 28, 2008

I called this place two months ahead of time. We had a wedding in a nearby town. I called that morning just to make sure everything was still ok. I gave them my confirmation numbers , I had 2 rooms booked. They said everything was fine and they had me down for two rooms that night.
I told them we would not be there untill later because of the wedding. We called them that evening and told them we were still coming. All of a sudden they changed there story telling me the reservations were for the following night.. This, after the morning call assured me there were 2 rooms

booked for the night we wanted them.
Thanks to these folks we had to leave early so we could find other rooms.It's like the keystone cops were in charge of running this place. I would like to Thank them for ruining our evening. We had to go by 5 different hotels untill we found rooms. I would advise people to avoid this hotel at all costs.

Stayed September 2008
3 Thank martyMissouri
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 1, 2004

Chariton Super 8 motel is the cleanest motel that I have ever stayed in. The rooms are exstremely clean and the maid service is great. If I needed anything that I had forgotten the management was very willing to help me out. This motel is the best ran and well kept motel I have seen for the age of it. Great job Carol and girls. Thanks for an enjoyable stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chariton
Country Cabins
#2 of 3 in Knoxville
No photo provided
Blue Haven Motel
#6 of 7 in Osceola

Been to Super 8 Chariton? Share your experiences!