“great price, excellent staff and safe environment”

Baymont Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
IL
“great price, excellent staff and safe environment”
Reviewed August 28, 2009

I stayed in this motel on my way to florida. It is not a big luxiours motel but a good jolly motel. The staff was incredible - from night clerk we checked in and the morning clerk we checked out. Their rooms were cozy and clean - compare to the motel's , this motel's bathrooms were really CLEAN. Room service was provided on time and given whatever asked for. Their staff took our comments and compliments with smile on their face and worked on it to make a better stay for us. I stayed there for 2 nights and It was pleasant experience. :) I will defently stay there again if I pass down the road.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Kraiz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Iowa
Reviewed March 2, 2009

A clean affordable motel; that is the sum of this motel. My wife and I checked into this place just around midnight and the desk clerk("Steph") was very cordial and supportive.0The check-in was fast and flawless. we spent 4 nights in Super 8 motel. The room was affordable for my buget.They are also providing free Soup, Breakfast and coffee. Overlall we had good experience over there.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Mid West
Reviewed July 29, 2007

This is my best experience of a Super *. Stayed there From July 27-29, 2007. The room was very clean and the staff was very cordial and helpful. The receptionist answered all my questions and they did a great job to make my trip worthwhile.

For a Super 8 this was my best experience so far. Thumbs UP!!

• Liked — Customer Service
  • Disliked — No Pool!!
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Travel00707
Chicago
Reviewed July 17, 2005

This place is acceptable if you are just looking for a place to sleep. The staff was friendly enough, although not much of a breakfast. For the price I really had no complaints.

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business