All reviewsdesk clerk was friendly and helpfulfairfield inndog showbusiness tripcherylcarpet
Reviewed November 26, 2013

the room was very nice - everything very clean. The website indicated there was a breakfast with waffles. We were told that stopped 9 months ago. Need to update that information. There is a Perkins near by - so no big problem.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. Please contact me in regards to the website where you saw waffles listed. We have not had waffles at the hotel in over a year. The websites for Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Travelocity, and Hotels.com do not list waffles. If you could let me know what company is listing incorrect information on their website, I can contact them and have this corrected.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Our goal is to be clean, safe, comfortable, and economical for travelers, such as yourself. We are happy to know from your review we are meeting your needs which is our goal.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

From the moment I arrived at the hotel, I received the up most respect and courtesy. Ms Cheryl is the manager of this hotel. She is very professional and polite. She will go above and beyond her means to help you in any way. Joshua is also a great pleasure to be around. No matter the situation he makes the atmosphere lighter with his great customer service and comical ways. Charles is always a pleasure to be around as well. He is very unique and pleasant. Jodie is a very nice individual as well. She is always doing something productive. While I have not really talked to Cindy that much, when she does clean our room, she does an exceptional job.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Jade D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest in our hotel.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in future travels. Best of luck with your new career!

Cheryl D

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed in this Red Roof Inn Oct 22, 2013. We found this Red Roof on par with most other Red Roof's we have stayed at. The room was clean, but very small and cramped and the furniture was a little banged up. Used Red Roof points for this so it was no charge. Staff was friendly. As with all other Red Roof's our small dog was accepted with no add'l charge.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear D C,

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you and your pets in your future travels.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I came here on business . Had to stay A week, and the staff was so warm and kind. They made me feel like family, I honestly hated to leave. Cheryl and Joshua took such good care of me. The rooms are spotless.. you can not go wrong with this Inn. I traveled around 900 miles to get here. And I would gladly travel that amount and more , Just to see them again . Thank you; Cheryl, and Joshua . I am so glad I got the chance to meet you.

Room Tip: Meet the staff you will not regret it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gardianangelove
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Guardian Angel,

I will make sure to share your comments with Joshua and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Our goal is to be clean, safe, comfortable, and economical for travelers, such as yourself. We are happy to know from your review we are meeting your needs which is our goal.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We wish you the safest of travels in your journey and look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Excellent management and wonderful beds and shower. So comfy. Tv picked up a little static but can't complain. Trucker friendly. Organized and management juggles big accounts so busy but worth it.......................................................

• Stayed: September 2013
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear R Trucker