All reviewsdesk clerk was friendly and helpfulfairfield inndog showbusiness tripcherylcarpet
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Always greeted with a smile. The staff are excellent. Rooms are awesome and very comfortable. From the front desk clerks to the housekeeping staff I feel welcomed and like I am among friends. Myself and my pets recommend this hotel to anyone looking for good prices and friendly faces. Management is above and beyond compare to others. Always striving to see you are happy and taken care of.

• Stayed: September 2013
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear TJ Trucking,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Our goal is to be clean, safe, comfortable, and economical for travelers, such as yourself. We are happy to know from your review we are meeting your needs which is our goal.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you and your pets in your future travels.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The staff here make your stay pleasent and charming they are nice and respectful great price beds are super comfortable breakfast is what you pay for if u want a nice place to lay your head down for a nice price this is the place to stay

• Stayed: August 2013
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I wanted to commend Cheryl DuCharme the manager for going above and beyond with her helpfulness with our stay. The hotel is run with great care and pride. Our stay was wonderful from the beginning through the end. Thank you again Cheryl for all of your help.

• Stayed: September 2013
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Jstraley,

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Friendly front staff especially Sheryl's smile and Lynn's helpfulness in finding my room. Thanks and I will definitely come back! Location is superb and staff very helpful in suggesting places to eat. The pool was sparkling clean and very inviting on a hot summer's day. I had a good rest and would definitely come back in the future, I highly recommend this Inn and the price's you just can't beat compared to the surrounding places to stay this is worth every penny.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The Red Roof Inn in Cedar Rapids, Iowa was great. The service was excellent, they were very friendly and accommodating. They have a clean heated outdoor pool, the rooms were clean, no stains on blankets, I would stay here again..... Thanks for the great service

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Ms.SlicR