All reviewsdesk clerk was friendly and helpfulfairfield inndog showbusiness tripcherylcarpet
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Came for a dockdogs competition and picked this hotel because of the good reviews, good value and free pets. we had 3 labs with us. Room was nicely remodeled with laminate floors. pool was clean and quiet. we enjoyed our stay and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. the manager even overheard us concerned about our dogs pads on the hot black top at our event site and told us that they had just remodeled and had rolls of carpet we could take and use. everyone at our event was very thankful for that!!! stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Triniesu,

Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review! We strive for customer satisfaction. We loved having the Dock Dogs stay with us. We want to make all our guests, whether they have 2 legs or 4 feel comfortable and at home in our hotel. We were only too happy to be able to help your dogs be safe and comfortable at the hotel as well as at their event. We are glad that the carpeting found it self a good use!! What a great way to recycle and keep the dogs safe.

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you and the Dock Dogs in the future.

Cheryl Du Charme,

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've stayed in many hotels over the years but none have been as memorable as this fabulous place!! I think the best thing about this place is the friendly staff. They were always smiling and when I called the front desk for ANYTHING, the gal was quick to help and didn't make me feel like a nuisance, which I sometimes can be(SHOUT OUT!! THANKS JODIE!!). My pets had quite the experience as well!! You wouldn't even know it was pet-friendly the way they have kept the place. The rooms were spacious, clean and affordable! It's located directly behind a gas station surrounded by many restraunts, and it's right next to the on/off ramps of the interstate. Staff amazing and obviously ran by great management!! I recommend this wonderful hotel to anyone in the Cedar Rapids, IA area!! At least stop in and see for yourself!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear April P.,

We have enjoyed your visits to our hotel. Thank you for taking time to do the Trip Advisor review. We strive for superior customer service and accommodations at a reasonable price. We are so happy that you found us to be successful at our goal.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Clean, easy access, friendly caring staff - and they are very accomodating for theose traveling with dogs. They are just starting a remodel/upgrade at this location so I expect it will be even better soon! Thanks Cheryl D. and staff for another great Red Roof experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LJones57
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Ms. Jones,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor Survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you and your pets in your future travels.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

When we travel, we're more interested in a clean, comfortable room at a fair price, and this property delivered. The gal at the front desk was most courteous and conscientious during the check-in process. The room was typical of a value-priced chain - nothing fancy, a rather small bathroom, and the in-room fridge was very handy. For a property that accepts pets, the place was very clean, and although it shows the signs of years of use, was well-kept and maintained. All-in-all, a very fair value, and our dogs made some new friends.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Dan D,

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Clean comfortable room. Great value for the price. Front desk staff and cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful. Pets stay free,......and the cleaning staff even took my dog out while I was away. Limited breakfast, but adequate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Cheryl D, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Dan D.,

Thank you for taking time to write a Trip Advisor review! We strive for customer satisfaction. We want to make all our guests, whether they have 2 legs or 4 feel comfortable and at home in our hotel. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof.

Cheryl Du Charme,