Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cedar Rapids Airport, IA
$89
$85
Hotels.com
$87
Days Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
$59
$140
$128
  • Pool
$101
Homewood
Quality Inn North(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
$67
$139
$119
Marriott Hotels
$94
$102
$98
Agoda.com
All reviewsan early flightfree shuttleone night staypark and flydefinitely stay here againnearby restaurantsfree breakfastcookiesroom was cleanan overnight staybooked this hotelfront desk staffneeded a place to staydecent breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulwaffles
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I really like this hotel. Free breakfast that starts at 4am, free cookies and coffee all day long, and the rooms are good sized and well appointed. The best part, however, is the staff. The ladies here are great. The shuttle service is really one of the better that I have used, and the front desk staff will help you with anything that they can.

Room Tip: Bottom floor near the pool!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The hotel is nice. It was in the process of being remodeled, so it will be really nice nice. The hotel was clean. Pool is small, but clean and met our needs. Staff very friendly. Good location for what we needed. Would stay there again if we were in that area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I traveled to the Cedar Rapids region so that I could perform a wedding of a long-time family friend. This was one of the hotels suggested from the wedding party, so we reserved a two night stay. I was warmly greeted by the staff, and we found the staff to be very gracious and responsive during our stay. The room had two queen size beds. They turned out to be very comfortable, as my wife and I slept well for both nights.

The drawbacks of the room were the lack of furniture beyond the beds in the room, and the lack of television channel selections. Regarding the lack of furniture, there was only one chair for the two of us to sit in (and it was a desk chair), and there were no additional tables or chairs other than the desk and chair in the room. We did ask for a chair, and were given a portable chair so that the second person could sit in it. The television selections were very limited. I am not a big fan of Direct TV, and I found that the limitation of channel selections to be frustration.

But in spite of these two drawbacks, we found our stay to be very good. I would certainly recommend this facility.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rainier1954
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had an unexpected one night stay when our flight was cancelled out CID. This is a satisfactory airport hotel with some nice benefits.

Pros:
* very helpful over phone from airport making arrangements;
* very timely shuttle service both from & to airport, driver helped with LOTS of bags;
* standard US sized hotel room with 2 queen beds was clean and did not smell bad (see below);
* wall heater/AC was noisy, yes, but worked well for temperature control and as a sound barrier to hallway noise;
* included a microwave and mini fridge, free wifi, desk, armchair;
* decent sized indoor pool & hot tub were clean & included pool towels;
* free EARLY breakfast & shuttle service -- really appreciate the early breakfast for our early flight out. Yes, it's the standard stuff, but included eggs, bacon, plenty of types of toast, not a bad range of choices over all;
* paid a good price for the last minute booking especially with all the "freebies" included.

Cons:
* staff not so friendly on site, but fine;
* a vaguely musty smell on the third floor in the evening was followed by a TERRIBLE smell on the 3rd floor the morning of our departure. Thank goodness the smell was not on the 1st floor or it would have been impossible to eat.
* some renovation was taking place in the lobby area, so it looked a bit beat up. Otherwise it actually seemed like a fairly pleasant lobby.

Despite the awful smell in the morning, I would definitely stay again if I had a very early flight out.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank annecbb
Reviewed July 2, 2014

First floor room with 2 queens. Pretty air tight room was quite musty. Air conditioner was very loud and vent in bathroom was essentially broken. Thus, the room was pretty musty. Pet friendly which is important. Breakfast was the typical waffle stuff which I can't stomach any more.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple