Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cedar Rapids Airport, IA
$157
$128
  • Pool
$87
Days Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
$59
$101
Homewood
Quality Inn North(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
$67
$94
Hampton.com
$134
$114
$127
$120
All reviewsan early flightfree shuttleone night staypark and flydefinitely stay here againnearby restaurantsfree breakfastcookiesroom was cleanan overnight staybooked this hotelfront desk staffneeded a place to staydecent breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulwaffles
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We booked this hotel through priceline. Our room was on the second floor. There were no cleanliness issues or bugs, but there was such an overwhelming mildew smell that we bought a cheap air freshner and left it out during our stay. Pool and hot tub were nice, breakfast was fine. Front desk staff were polite but we often had to wait around for someone to show up to help us. Overall just okay. Would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Debra K, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cedar Rapids Airport, IA, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Kayte W.
Thank you for your comments on trip advisor regarding the Country Inn and Suites in Cedar Rapids IA. I wanted to let you know we have some upcoming projects for the hotel that we are excited about. We will be installing new carpet, drapes and flat screen TV's within the next 60 days. I hope when your travels bring you to the Cedar Rapids area you will give us another try!
Debra Kendall

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed two nights. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The only problem was that I had hoped for a fridge and microwave. Breakfast included waffles, eggs, pastries, etc. Hot tub was nice. There was a comfortable seating area in the lobby that included a book shelf with books that could be borrowed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed here one night with my adult daughter, after being hung up on when trying to make a reservation! I called back and the same guy finally got me booked. Anyway, we got upgraded to a king suite, which was nice, but the room itself was not clean...crumbs and lint, etc., around every baseboard, and I counted 5 hairs on the floor of the bathroom. The shower had something on the walls, like dirty water drops, I'm not sure. The furniture is worn (cigarette burn on the duvet cover) but serviceable, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. Business center computer not working. Housekeeping person on our floor was eating something as she walked down the hall..(is this where the crumbs come from??) and the attendant at the breakfast buffet had a filthy uniform (yuck!). Even with all these negatives, we did get a good night's sleep, and it was fairly quiet in the hotel for a weekend. We will stay somewhere else the next time we're in Cedar Rapids.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Stayed here while in town on business, close to airport. AM staff was very friendly and helpful. No restaurants around but Mgr. said shuttle would drive me anywhere I wanted to go. A big plus. Shuttle service is from 5am-8pm. Rooms are nice but could use some behind and under cleaning. Rooms are big, beds are comfortable just a little outdated. TV's need updating too. Breakfast is good, social hour is only a couple nights a week with beer and snacks. Nice stay and AM staff was great.,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I got this hotel via priceline. When we arrived around 7:30 pm., there was no one at the front desk; a few minutes later a desk clerk came. He was okay, but did not offer any information about the hotel such as their breakfast hours, pool hours, etc.
Our room was on the 2nd floor - a room with a king bed. While the room appeared clean, the bed looked like someone had been sitting or laying on it..or the housekeeper didn't know how to properly make the bed.
The pool and whirlpool are located next to the breakfast area with windows in between so those in the pool can watch those eating and vice versa. The breakfast quality was poor - cold hashbrowns, eggs, sausage gravy. The coffee was good, though.
This hotel is at the airport exit and if you were going to catch a flight it is convenient, otherwise I would stay elsewhere. There is little around the hotel - a Caseys with an A&W attached and a McDonalds are the only close places to eat.
Check out was quick.
I woull not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple