Econo Lodge
$84
$94
$101
Homewood
Days Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
$59
$96
Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
$60
$51
$102
$98
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was quite surprised, I have paid far more, received less at other hotels. My room was clean, semi current, flat screen TV, a microwave and a fridge. I didn't try the continental breakfast, so I can't comment. There is a guest laundry and friendly staff.
I will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 11, 2013

the hotel was in the final stages of remodeling. i would say that for the price, this was probably one of the best bargains that i have ever encountered. because of this stay i will certainly look at more econo lodges in future trips.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed five nights at the Econo Lodge on 33rd Ave. in Cedar Rapids. I was happy overall with my stay. Here are a few observations:

PROS

Easy, accessible location in southwest Cedar Rapids, with a number of dining choices located close by.

Property is well-maintained and updated. My room was very clean, pleasant with an easy chair and great A/C, flat-screen TV with a huge number of channels, fridge, microwave, and free WIFI that actually worked well.

CONS

My single queen room was a little compact for my preference, but I understand the concept of one bed = smaller space required. It's not Caesars Palace, but still worth mentioning. For one or two persons it is fine.

Breakfast offerings could be a little more expansive. It is basically "continental", so the hotel should advertise this properly.

The indoor pool was closed for the entire 5-night duration of my stay.

Room Tip: Queen rooms are on the small side. Unless it's just a place to sleep for you, ask for a larger room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DAHONE
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was a nice clean up to date Econo Lodge. The only complaint is that the pool has been closed for months with water in it. This did not mater to me as I never use the pools. It could benefit from a hot tub. The breakfast fine to get you started on a Sunday morning.
No Complaints here.