“Simply the BEST”

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the BEST”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We go there once a week and love it. Great Food and very very reasonable prices. These folks work hard to please the customer and are always happy to accomodate you.

• Visited April 2013

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Delicious food, big servings”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

A colleague at work suggested trying the Egg Roll House. I thought I'd see if she was right about the delicious food. I must admit one of the best Chinese restaurants I have been too. I got the dinner plate which includes an egg roll and crab rangoon. The amount of food was incredible for the price. I was truly shocked. I figured getting the combo they would lessen the amount of food, but I was wrong. I have food for lunch tomorrow. I will definately be back when I'm back in the area.

• Visited September 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Excellent Chinese”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Two locations in CR. Great food. Family owned and very personal service. My husband and I eat at this restaurant weekly. If you want good chinese food at a good price, I would definitely recommend this chinese restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is where my wife learned to like Chinese food, courtesy of me. Oh yeah, the food is delicious.”
Reviewed June 7, 2008