“Must like sodium” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pei's Ohana

Pei's Ohana
Ranked #49 of 399 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Atlanta, Georgia
“Must like sodium”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Just ate here for lunch and WS overwhelmed by the amount of salt used in every dish. The food tasted like a salt lick with greese it was that bad. Stay away if you are on a low sodium diet!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Massive portions - tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

The staff were welcoming when we arrived and we were shown to a table quickly. Our server was very attentive and helpful with our many questions.

We had sweet and sour shrimp and chicken and a portion of chow mein which was excellent however the portions were so large we couldn't eat all that we had ordered (our fault entirely).

The meal was good value and I would go back again - this time I would order less food though!

• Visited September 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dinner Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I looove Chinese Food and this restaurant really fit the bill. They have a Sushi bar which I wasn't expecting. The dinner buffet had a great selection of fresh food and the service was very hospitable.

Visited July 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Pretty good for this part of town”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you are staying on 33rd Street, this is a good place to go, if you aren't up for driving over to Edgewood or up to downtown. The staff was really friendly, and the food was good and reasonably priced. I will probably go back again.

I had Princess Beef, which was just a little spicy, perfect for me. I noticed it was salty, which I don't consider a bad thing but some people might. I enjoyed the visit. Spent $16 for 2 beers and a decent meal. Not too bad.

There are better places in town but if you don't feel like driving to them, this is a good solution.

• Visited February 2013
Clinton
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was our first visit here, and we came for the lunch buffet. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the dining room is clean and easy to navigate. The food had good flavor but there was a very limited selection, also a majority of the offerings were battered and/or fried. I plan to return for dinner but will pass on their lunch buffet in the future. From the many folks in attendance this must be a popular spot for lunch!

• Visited February 2013