“Great food!”
Review of BBQ This - CLOSED

BBQ This
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Visited here many times, they have great food, and I love the option to take your food home with you. Probably the best BBQ place in CR.

1  Thank Sydney C

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I spent $35. They forgot the BBQ sauce. At a BBQ place! I called, they said maybe they could get me a free meal some other time. Their website says they deliver. They said they were too busy to bring the sauce and bread they forgot to my home. When we went to get them there were 2 tables and they employees were standing around chatting and laughing. Wow, how do they handle a full house? I won't be finding out.

3  Thank ROBERT F
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have been to BBQ this many times. They have a good selection of meats and you can select your sauce.

The staff is friendly and the portions match the price.

You can eat in where you choose your food, pay for it, and find a seat that suits you. Or you can carry out.

The people who came up with the concept for this restaurant knew what they were doing.

I have been back many times both sit in, or take out.

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Maybe I am spoiled from living in Texas, but the 2 worst BBQ spots I have ever been to are in Cedar Rapids and this is one of them. The first time I tried - horrible ribs and brisket. I read somewhere that it was ranked #1 for BBQ in the area so I tried again - really ba again. And to top off the poor BBQ was poor service.

4  Thank JungleMan123
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Not near as good as the first time that we ate here. Bread was dry. Still okay though.