This hotel is the largest best western I've ever stayed. Attached to an actual gym by a covered pathway/bridge.
It is close to the lindall mall (I think that's the name) bed bath and beyond and other stores and restaurants. You do have to cross the highway but it is not that dangerous.
As my first time, I needed the hotel map. It is not difficult but it is confusing at first since you have to magic are from the fist to fourth floor and then second.....anyway!
The pool is small but ok. The sauna is great. The buffer breakfast is as any other regular buffets.
The staff is friendly. They have two computers but the printer is behind the reception.
The room is old with very traditional furniture. The bathroom is tiny. Time for renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- -106 Guest Rooms -Complimentary Internet -Complimentary Hot Breakfast -Complimentary 8,000 sf Gym -Indoor Pool, Whirlpool, & Sauna -Fridge & Microwave in every room -Complimentary Parking -Longbranch Restaurant & Lounge -Grand Ballroom seats up to 450 -Walking Distance to Shopping , Coffee Shops, and Entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Longbranch Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Longbranch Hotel Cedar Rapids
- Best Western Plus Longbranch Hotel And Convention Center
- Best Western Cedar Rapids
- Cedar Rapids Best Western