“The Best Mozz Sticks On The Planet”
Review of Tic Toc

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tic Toc
Ranked #278 of 417 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Cincinnati, Ohio
“The Best Mozz Sticks On The Planet”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Why Should You Go? I would almost say make a special trip to Iowa for these sticks. And there is enough other great food along the way - it's a great trip. And go see a Hawkeye game!!!!

• Visited February 2013

“Birthday lunch a hit”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

14 of us went here for a coworker's birthday lunch. The service was great the food was super and we were out of there within an hour. 3 of us had tenderloins and we all were happy. The birthday boy had the Rolex, a hamburger with Swiss cheese, bacon, and mushrooms. He said it was delicious. I wouldn't recommend the soup, but will be returning soon

Iowa
“Neat little neighborhood place”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is a great little neighborhood bar and grill with good food, good prices and great service! One of a dying breed of locally owned, owner operated places in which folks are really friendly and appreciate your business. There's nothing that I don't like about going to the TicToc - it's a cozy little corner grill that reminds of places from the past. The people that run it are "salt of the earth" and truly make you feel at home!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank bavarianbiker
Southern, CA.
“Not the best food in town”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We went to the Tic Toc on a Groupon and from the reviews were thinking this was a gem of a place. What we got was a very dirty run down establishment who had an amazing cheeseburger soup but the meals went down from there. I ordered roast beef on bread with gravy. What I received was thinly slice roast lunch meat that was fried and salted and covered in gravy, I tried to get my brother to eat it (he eats anything) and he took on bite and pushed it away. His response was this is disgusting. My husband had the tenderloin and it was so chewy and tough he gave up. My brother had the barbeque pork sandwich and he ate half, It was frozen from a grocery store tub and horrible. This was not worth the groupon price and if you want a good meal there are too many good places in town. Skip the Tic Toc or if you go just have soup and a beer and leave.

• Visited October 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Reminds me of a decent neighborhood pub”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Good pub grub and they have Guiness on tap. The cheese sticks are always a favorite. Good place to meet with friends or coworkers to have a few and relax.

• Visited May 2012