“Great late night dinner”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #155 of 417 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: American
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great late night dinner”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Food was good, service quick and friendly. They're open until midnight. Thank goodness b/c our flight was late, late, late!

Visited June 2013

Oskaloosa, Iowa
“Delicious "Under 550" steak, undercooked veggies”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were seated right away at the beginning of the "after church" rush on Sunday. The service was slow, however. I ordered from the "Under 550" menu to be carb conscious. The waitress did bring me a nutrition guide so I could make a wise decision. The Signature Sirloin with Garlic Herb Shrimp was fantastic. Steak was cooked perfectly. Unfortunately, the mixed vegetables I had with it were not. The carrots were so undercooked they were almost raw. It took forever to get our bill.

Visited June 2013
Iowa City, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dry”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The Steak was dry and over cooked. I have been there a few times and the meals are nothing like they say. Very disappointed.

Visited December 2012
Waterloo, Iowa
“1/2 Price Appetizers and Inexpensive Drinks”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

1/2 price appetizers and inexpensive drinks make this a go-to place for cheap, greasy comfort food. If that's what you are in the mood for, that's what you get. I loved the 1/2 price sliders and fries appetizers with my 1/2 price Long Island Iced Tea. Next time I will get the appetizer basket at 1/2 price! The 1/2 price appetizers are only at certain hours. Call ahead to make sure.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank TomRiedmiller
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“One of my most memorable worst experiences”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The last time I was there I swore to never come back. They must have been severely understaffed because we waited almost 45 minutes after ordering and no one ever stopped by. Then when my food came (20 min after everyone elses at the table), it was cold. The Manager was apologetic and comped the meal, so I'll give them credit for that. But I couldn't endure that again. This was for the East side Applebees.

Oh, and even before that, the food pretty much tastes like it was microwaved, Sysco truck food.

• Visited November 2011