“Great restaurant in CR!”
Review of Cobble Hill

Cobble Hill
Ranked #9 of 421 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Great restaurant in CR!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Great setting for a business dinner or before a show. Food is excellent, and well presented. Will definitely be coming back here!

omaha, nebraska
“Fine food in unique atmosphere”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Quite a contrast from what you think when you walk in to what is on the menu. Definitely a "foodie" kind of place with smaller portions of high quality presentations. I had the lamb and extremely well prepared. Selection of wine was mediocre but beers made up for it. Not overly ornate or romantic but since I was there for business, was perfect.

Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique Tastes & Great Service”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I started with the mushroom grits and was roundly chastised by the rest of the table for my choice. When the grits arrived they had the consistency of a butternut squash soup and I was worried. The first bite told me I was a winner. My fellow diners were sharers like me (the best type of companion you can have!) and loved it so much we considered it for dessert. Thank goodness we chose traditional desserts as all four selection were fabulous. In between I had a lamb dish that was accented by perfect portions of olive tapenade and chickpea cylinders. Two of the group found the olives a bit too much, I couldn't have been happier. The combination of unique tastes along with excellent service from Tiffany and the rest of the staff had us discussing when we will return. The only downside was a bit too much ice in my dirty martini, but try as I might it's the only negative I could come up with.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Luvstooeat
Iowa City, Iowa
“Beautiful Food!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

It was a very special occasion for my wife and I. She had dined there once before and told me it was awesome. I am giving it four stars only because my wife said it was better the first time she ate there. Tiffany was our server and was superb! The presentation was the best I have seen in the area, but it was Tiffany who really made the meal. She was gracious and non-intrusive and seemed to magically appear when needed. I highly recommend Cobble Hill (ask for Tiffany).

Visited September 2013
“Fine Dining”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Food with a Wow factor! Chef is a genius. Service is very solid and very nice atmosphere. Expensive, and worth it!

Visited September 2013