“Hot food, excellent service”
Review of Cooper's Mill Restaurant - CLOSED

Cooper's Mill Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hot food, excellent service”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had breakfast on a Sunday and the food was prepared as requested. It came out hot and was good. Has a little of an old time diner feel with the brown ringed coffee cups and saucers as well as the squatty water glasses. Cost was just about $10 per person for: omelets, hash browns, toast and coffee plus a 20% tip...very reasonable. I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Linda M

“Great breakfast! Great prices”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I eat here on my frequent trips to Cedar Rapids. The staff is always very friendly. The breakfast is great with awesome omelets and great prices.

The drink specials at the bar in the evenings are really good, too.

Hiawatha, Iowa
“Average lunch, good prices”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited during CR Restaurant Week. Very busy just before noon. This place is obviously a popular gathering spot for larger groups of retired folks. Hubby and I both had the beef and bacon burger. It was juicy with average fries. Service was good. My final assessment is meh. We won't be rushing back anytime soon.

Visited October 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Good food and excellent service”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My favorite place in Cedar Rapids for breakfast. Also great ribs for dinner. The food is really good and the price is even better. If you go for breakfast, ask to sit in Bernie's area.

• Visited September 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Food and service worthy of praise!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Over the course of a 4 day stay, I was able to enjoy a bright smile and cheery disposition, served with each of the 6 meals I consumed. Follow-up during the meal was well performed and timely. The food was what I expected... very good! I left the restaurant happier than when I arrived. I would be very satisfied to eat at Cooper's Mill Restaurant again and enjoy the experience.

• Visited September 2013