“Love Lava”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Enjoyed happy hour on a Saturday evening. Food and service was excellent. Atmosphere is also very pleasant.

2  Thank Basketball63

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Took the family for brunch. A little pad Thai to start the day, works. Food was fresh and tasty. Get some of the pork to go with those scrambled eggs. ** little cinnamon rolls**

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I brought our three tween/teen daughters here for tapas and desserts on a Sunday night. While the outside of the building is unremarkable, the decor inside is modern and clean. Everything from flooring to light fixtures were carefully thought out.
We ordered 3 appetizers (tapas) and each of them was good. The "double dip" beans had awesome flavor. The bruschetta was good, but our favorite was the herbed fries with garlic aioli.
Then, we decided to try three of the desserts. We each had our favorites, but all of them were very good. The lava cake was delicious, but the white chocolate had a hint of coconut that my husband didn't think matched it well. (I loved it!) All of the girls thought the bread pudding was good and again, but my husband didn't think it was moist enough. (Killjoy!) We ALL loved the strawberry shortcake. Delish!!
The drink menu was awesome and if I have a chance to go again I'll be sure to try one of the mojitos.
I looked over the menu and decided I could definitely go back again tomorrow for lunch to try some of the entrees!
The service was good as well.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We head to Lava arond once a week for a few drinks after work, especially in the summertime. We really like the outdoor patio area and the great selection of beers and mixed drinks. The brisket lettuce wraps are excellent, as are the spring rolls. Lava's sushi is also very tasty. The hot entrees are hit and miss - sometimes they come out cold. The service is very good, servers are always attentive. Overall Lava is a winner, and delivers a great experience more often than not. Oh yea, and they now have happy hour from open to 6:00!!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The worst! Server was unattentive in a dead restaurant. Didn't get our order until we were done with our apps. Then the steak was wrong, not only the first time but the second too. How are they not closed yet!