“Another very pleasant experience”

Hampton Inn Cedar Rapids
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this Hampton and the rooms continue to be very clean and pleasant to occupy. This visit my biggest surprise was finding real oatmeal, not instant, in the vast offerings at breakfast. It was very tasty and I was extremely pleased with its availability. My overall experience was excellent.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed 3 nights, and had a comfortable stay. The rooms & bathrooms were a little small, with low ceilings... creating sort of a "closed in" feeling, but ventilation was good, and over all we were very satisfied. Our room was very clean & lighting in the bathroom was EXCELLENT.. two things we appreciate most!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Though my stay was short (Sat and Sun; Mon departure), the Hotel was quite nice, good location near interstate and subsequent interstate access. My only issue was the value could have been better (i.e. Sat night expensive, Sun good value) and more equitable. I have stayed at multiple Hampton Inns and I will continue to look for Hampton Inns as a preferrence of choice.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have made several reservations for handicapped rooms while traveling with my parents. This is the 1st hotel room that has truly been handicapped accessible (several other chains have "handicapped accessible" rooms but have varying degrees of accessibility).

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I loved my experience at this hotel for the most part. When I walked in the staff was friendly, even gave me an address to get to Ryan's Family Restaurant. We initially had a 3rd guest that required two beds but they couldn't make it so they allowed us to switch from two beds to one big bed. The room itself I thought was gorgous and clean. The only thing about this location I did not like was the lack of a breakfast area, I felt it was too small and too cramped. I would come again because it was clean, friendly and you only sit in the breakfast area for a short time but I feel maybe they should expand that a little bit for the weekends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Overall nice hotel. Internet connection seemed slow. Nice area to smoke outside. Nice pool and Hot tub was relaxing. I've had more comfortable beds at other Hamptons, but could have been the luck of the draw on this room/bed. Still super soft sheets and pillows as always. Love that!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2013

It' worth the extra $30 to stay here. Unless you like bugs, dirt, and a pathetic breakfast, chose Hampton Inn. It was clean and staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a great selection with hot items beyond a waffle.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family