I always try to stay here on my quarterly trips to Cedar Rapids. Nice large rooms/suites at reasonable prices. Nightly serve yourself reception kind of hit or miss, pulled pork sandwiches and chips one night, pizza another. Miller lite on tap and cheap wine, but it's free and nice to have a bite after a long day on the road, especially as there is no bar or restaurant on site. Good variety of restaurants near by, but you need to drive to most of them. Friendly staff, family feeling. Many weekly stay guests from Rockwell and other businesses. Hot breakfast is usually good but not a lot of variety. Actually getting to like biscuits and gravy! Good coffee but no green tea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Settle in nicely with the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cedar Rapids North. We are an upscale, ultra modern, extended stay, four story hotel with 82 Studio and One Bedroom Suites, plus meeting facilities, business center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Our signature amenities include full hot breakfast buffet daily and a Monday through Thursday evening managers reception. Here at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson we have all the comforts of home, and then some. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cedar Rapids North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cedar Rapids Hotel Cedar Rapids
- Hawthorn Suites Cedar Rapids
- Cedar Rapids Hawthorn Suites